Monday, December 30, 2013

Most Popular Recipes



Happy upcoming New Year everyone! I love starting a new year because it is a great time for reflection. When I was first diagnosed with celiacs, I thought it was a terrible thing, but I've learned to be grateful for it.

I never imagined myself being able to cook. 

Learning to cook and creating recipes has been a wonderful (and delicious) creative outlet for me. I've also really enjoyed making my recipe posts, re-creating and sharing other people's favorite recipes, and becoming a part of the gluten-free community. 

I've gotten fantastic feedback about my blog, and I've realized I need to organize my recipes differently on my site so people can find what they are looking for more easily. So that is my blogging New Years resolution. In the meantime, I want to share with all of you my five most popular recipes, by page views. In the next few days I'll post my top five personal favorite recipes! 

Wishing you happiness and health this New Year!


Most Popular Recipes on Celiac Sanctuary
















No comments:

Post a Comment